View Single Post
Old 1st August 2021, 17:47   #8  |  Link
Lowpro

Cobra Kai: Season 3 (2021)

Earlier this year I authored Cobra Kai: Season 3 to Blu-ray. Below is a screenshot of the QP menu I worked up including a link to my online profile for the season.

Cobra Kai: Season 3 (2021)

(Click on the preview image above to view the full size image.)

As this relates to my prior post...
Episodes 1 and 5 in this case contained force subtitles. Both episodes included a subtitle track that just included the forced subtitles. As such, prior to burning to BD-R I loaded the "BDMV" folder up in BDedit setting each of the 10 episodes to either have no subtitle track turned on by default or the given forced subtitle track turned on by default. To see what that looks like in BDedit feel free to download the above QP menu, here.

And as with my prior QP menu downloads of course, this is BYOE, i.e. bring your own episodes. The QP menu download contains 0.5 second blank video files in place of the actual episodes. To incorporate the QP menu with your own Blu-ray of "Cobra Kai: Season 3" just overwrite your M2TS and CLPI files (99001-99002) with the ones from my QP menu and you'll be all set. Carry over my "index.bdmv" and "MovieObject.bdmv" files if you'd like to retain my "QP menu item" and "page" navigation behavior as well. This would include of course the default subtitle selection for each episode.

Last edited by Lowpro; 22nd January 2022 at 14:20.
Lowpro is offline   Reply With Quote