View Single Post
Old 6th December 2021, 07:07   #30955  |  Link
MrVideo

Well, the project in which I was trying to create a UHD set of discs with 4K/DD+ files is now dead in the water until BDRB no longer re-encodes DD+ audio.

There is some kind of subtle difference in the remuxed M2TS file that results in the viewing of the video to terminate early and go back to the menu. I was testing two files onto a disc. I didn't discover the issue until I was playing the 2nd file and chapter skipping. The chapters were created by BDRB, since the original files do not have any chapters. In the case of the 2nd file, shortly after I skipped to the last chapter, it played for a very little bit and then aborted the playing of the file and returned to the menu. IIRC, BDRB inserts chapter marks every 5 minutes.

I know there isn't an issue with the M2TS itself, as I burned the two M2TS files to a data disc and the 2nd video plays thru the location in which there was an issue.

That means this particular project can go no further.

As a side issue, the latest tsMuxer does not like the AC3 file that was created by BDRB. When I placed the BDRB created M2TS file into tsMuxer, it complained about the audio track and left it out of the list of tracks.
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote