View Single Post
Old 6th January 2022, 10:43   #20  |  Link
Lowpro

Cobra Kai: Season 4 (2021)

The fun never ends! I authored (MediaInfo/SubtitleEdit/BDSup2Sub/multiAVCHD/BDRB/BDedit/ImgBurn) another TV season to Blu-ray today, Cobra Kai (2021). Below is what the TV series looks like for me from My Movies for Windows Media Center. Included below is a link to my online profile for the TV series which mirrors my local DVD Profiler database, the "Overview" section of the profile including an "Episode List" and "Episode Guide" with images.

As seen from My Movies for Windows Media Center...

(Click on the image above to view my online profile for this title.)

And here is a screenshot of the Blu-ray menu I worked up. I was particular pleased with the "Episode Selection" font treatment I went with. It's not the official font, but might as well be. :-P

As seen from my Blu-ray player...

(Click on the preview image above to view the full size image.)

The above QP menu can be downloaded here for those interested. As with my prior QP menu downloads, this is BYOE, i.e. bring your own episodes. The QP menu contains 0.5 second blank video files in place of the actual episodes. To incorporate the QP menu with your own Blu-ray of the TV series just overwrite your M2TS and CLPI files (99001-99002) with the ones from my QP menu and you'll be all set. To retain my "QP menu item" and "page" navigation behavior just carry over my "index.bdmv" and "MovieObject.bdmv" files as well. Enjoy!

Last edited by Lowpro; 12th February 2023 at 21:34.
Lowpro is offline   Reply With Quote