View Single Post
Old 15th May 2020, 12:39   #6971  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

I added this post to thread in Avisynth Usage forum: (maybe clarifies above posted Wthreex requirement)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
Hi wthreex,
The thing with the '<input>' stuff is an Avisynth script template, it just allows you to add some avisynth scripting.
It might be possible to convert the source file name into a subtitle file eg "D:\myfile.avi' to 'D:\myfile.srt' if you had access to the
sourcefile name from within avisynth called via MeGUI, however I am not aware that the source filename is available to avisynth script.
Additionally, even if you did have access to the source filename, and hence a similar subtitle filename, all you could do from within
avisynth would be to add a 'Hard Coded' subtitle to the video, ie always there and could not switch off subtitle as it is part of the video.
I'm guessing that what you want is to be able to auto add eg myfile.srt to the files to be multiplexed together at the final encode stage.
I dont think that this is possible, (and the avisynth script template has nothing to do with that type of functionality).
I can only suggest that you ask in MeGUI forum if it is possible to auto add an associated subtitle file (eg myfile.srt) to the files to be
multiplexed together and the end of encode. [I doubt that this is currently possible, I wish it were otherwise as I would also like to be able
auto do that, and for more than a single subtitle file].

EDIT:
When I use AutoEncode and want to add multiple subtitle [single subs file can be added quite easily by ticking the 'Add additional content' box],
I have to encode normal, and then use the Tools/Muxer/MP4 Muxer tool to mux the separate video, audio and subtitle streams together.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote