View Single Post
Old 13th June 2019, 20:18   #100  |  Link
stax76

Quote:
Originally Posted by jones1913 View Post
I remember, it can also happen in Windows sometimes, that things just wont work . No system is perfect neither Linux nor Windows.
It was not my intention here to pretend Linux is always better than Windows. Everyone can use what works best for him.
This is true but I don't remember something significant in Windows or Android, I've only one issue atm. and that is the file open dialog, for instance in mpv.net I use Open > Open File the file open dialog has a tiny size, I have to enlarge it every time before I can use the navigation side bar, it happens with many apps/circumstances but not all, it's quite annoying but not annoying enough that I really want to investigate it, there are some automation scripting apps I don't remember the name (autoit? auto hotkey?) which might be able to fix it (such apps can cause new issues though), maybe I investigate it next time I'm bored.

Musical inspiration for letting go Win 7 in favor of Win 10 (6,50€ at eBay), MacOS or Linux:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0Y...Q&index=8&t=0s

What I've started to do is trying not to use or develop anything non portable so in a couple of years I might be able to migrate to Linux or at least use it for some months for educational purpose.

Last edited by stax76; 13th June 2019 at 20:41.
stax76 is offline   Reply With Quote