View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2013, 01:37   #18034  |  Link
Audiophile1178

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonca View Post
If doing a full disc back up this isn't necessary as the proper mpls is still there and used by the disc, if doing movie only then the proper playlist should be selected for the stream tab, with other movie-only playlist if need be.
I have to disagree with the full disc remark. If the copy protection wasn't removed correctly and the disc is referencing an improper playlist when you press the play button then what you need to do is replace that improper playlist with the correct one and my method as described above should work. Yes, you are correct that the proper playlist will be there on a whole disc backup but if the disc didn't have the copy protection properly removed then it'll have the playlist obfuscation problem which we had back in the day of when the "Hunger Games" first came out and AnyDVD didn't decode it properly. Everybody was getting incorrect playback of their "FULL DISC" as Fooshnik is describing. There has been discs to where there were 20 playlists for the main movie and there was only one correct playlist for the movie and all the others were the playlist obfuscation problem. Finding out which one is the correct playlist and removing all the other 19 incorrect playlists and follow the rest of my guide should fix this issue as even if a whole disc backup is referencing an incorrect playlist it wouldn't matter as you copied the correct playlist 19 times and renamed those copies to the same numbers as the incorrect playlist numbers so no matter what playlist the disc tries to access all 20 playlists are now correct.

Anyway, I was merely stating that it's most likely not a problem with BDRebuilder and made a suggestion on how to fix the issue.

Last edited by Audiophile1178; 22nd October 2013 at 02:23.
Audiophile1178 is offline   Reply With Quote