View Single Post
Old 14th March 2010, 16:35   #7277  |  Link
KarstenS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Now that's really wierd. Have you somehow replaced the version of MSCOMCTL.OCX on your system? It is used for the treeview... you might try right clicking on "REG_MSCOMCTL.BAT" (in the BD-RB folder) and running it as administrator to register the one included with BD-RB.
I got it.

I hat some trouble with registering. When I start that script by using rightclick and "Run as administrator", the path of execution is C:\Windows\System32. As the file was not there, I got an error message. Then I copied the file to that path. Started the scrip again. Same error. Then I remembered, that the "32" in the Name "System32" is wrong, as there are the x64 files stored. The x86 files are really stored in ... attention ... "SysWOW64". So I copied it and the script to this path, opened a console with admin rights, went to this folder and executed. Success message appeared. But in BD-Rebuilder the icons did left. I opened an admin console again, went to bd-rebulder folder and executed the script. Success message. But icons still not there. Now I did delete the files in System32 and SysWOW64 folder. No change.

Now I did open an admin console again, went to bd-rebuilder folder and did unregister the OCX file with "regsvr32 /u MSCOMCTL.OCX". After that I entered the register code and now the icons are back again.
KarstenS is offline   Reply With Quote