Thread: VirtualDub2
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2016, 14:48   #28  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

OK, tried new version, no problems that I can think of
Tried copy plugin to vdub 1.10.4 plugins32, no crash (does not appear anywhere, presume its not supposed to).

Avisynth Information, now does not crash, I dont really use that anyway, but nice it dont crash now (with no change in my Avs plugs dir).

Quote:
Fixed Trim range for Avisynth (no idea for "decomb")
I was not even aware that VDMod had a Decomb mode, no idea what kind of scripts that uses.

Quote:
Added edit->goto command (frame/line)
That might be handy.

Quote:
Reloading in filter preview now works
Lovely.

Quote:
Concerning Avisynth information, it is probably better to not show "external commands" at all?
I'm not bothered either way, but dont crash anyway now.

Perhaps the disabled Crop() insertion could be of use (but I've never used it), it just allows user to set up crop
inside VDub, then insert into script, user would then need to remove crop (usually attached to "Null transform filter"),
and then refresh script. (add it or not, I'm happy either way).
Thanks for posting the plugin source link, quite interesting. [EDIT: Project opened just fine in VS2008, have not tried to compile, yet]

Can you remove the initial posted plugin link, you dont want people downloading that.

Also, you perhaps want to shout a bit louder about your having added Vapoursynth script handling, I'm sure some will love that.

One very small thing, in "Open With", your mod still shows as "VirtualDub" (same as official one), whereas VDMod shows
as "www.virtualdub-fr.org", dont know where/how this is set but would it be possible to change so as to be able to
select which version of VDub you want to open a file with (I've had to copy your exe into same place as original [and rename orig]
so that I can right click and Open With. I actually now have about 6 or 7 versions of VD on sys, and would be nice if Open With
worked with all of them individually. If I try to add another Open With VirtualDub, by browsing to your mod, it always uses the
original one (hence the temp replacement).

Anyways, I'm a very happy bunny already, thanks very much. All Hail Shekh ...

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 28th June 2016 at 15:05.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote