View Single Post
Old 18th January 2018, 22:43   #48491  |  Link
Manni

@Madshi
Two things:

1) external command seems a bit flimsy, even on enable. I've created a group profile testing HDR, and selecting a custom profile for calibration based on content (SDR=select Rec-709 calibration on the JVC, HDR=select SDR-BT2020 on the JVC). Although the correct profile is selected based on content, the external command on enable seems hit and miss. It should execute every time I change content type, but it doesn't. I haven't identified a pattern, but I think it was working all the time earlier because it was always the same profile that was selected. I tried reverting to the official build but I get the same results as the test build.

EDIT: in case it helps, if I switch the user mode to call in the custom enable field, the mode changes right away when I click apply (if the profile is active, of coursE), in real-time. So it's not the batch file. It seems to be that in some cases but not always the command is either not sent on profile enable or missed. There is no other app using IP on the JVC and I always make sure that the PJ is stable before starting playback (as no command is accepted during HDMI sync).

2) Is it just me or has vertical shift according to A/R stopped working in the latest build? I haven't changed anything in my settings, but the picture isn't shifting anymore according to A/R.
Denon X8500HA>HD Fury VRRoom>TCL 55C805K

Last edited by Manni; 18th January 2018 at 23:08.
Manni is offline   Reply With Quote