View Single Post
Old 13th June 2009, 12:18   #883  |  Link
Filbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrC View Post
The only (thru command line) way to demux the wav track I found is mencoder, but, really, I do not think to add mencoder (10 MB) to AVStoDVD package just to handle this kind of "problematic" mov files.

Any alternative hint is well accepted.
No, you don't have to add mencoder ;-). The file itself shouldn't be "problematic" as I think it is standard conform (both Quicktime and Avid are also used in professional environment). Okay, then that doesn't mean anything otherwise... ;-)

As written in a previous post it worked until 2.1.4, so audio handling seems to have changed in the new alphas.

2.1.4.:
START AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS
Wavi (WAV) Parameters: "C:\DOKUME~1\User\LOKALE~1\Temp\Bluescreen.cut_0_Title_01.avs" "C:\DOKUME~1\User\LOKALE~1\Temp\Bluescreen.cut_0_Title_01.wav"
Aften (AC3) Parameters: -b 192 "C:\DOKUME~1\User\LOKALE~1\Temp\Bluescreen.cut_0_Title_01.wav" "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\User\Eigene Dateien\Bluescreen.cut_0_Title_01.ac3"
<>
<13.06.2009 13:00:35>
END AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS

Alphas:
START AUDIO DEMUXING OPERATIONS
FFmpeg Parameters: -i "H:\Test-Videos\[Source]\Bluescreen.cut.mov" -acodec copy "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\User\Eigene Dateien\Bluescreen.cut.ToFix.wav"
<>
<13.06.2009 13:02:42>
PROCESS ABORTED DURING TITLE 1 AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS.

Can't you use the method of 2.1.4. for DV-Quicktime Movie if it is detected?

Thanx for your all your effort...

Greets, Filbert
Filbert is offline   Reply With Quote