Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2016, 05:39   #1696  |  Link
qyot27
...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel.Deel View Post
Thanks for the information. Hopefully it won't be too hard.

I would like too add some updates from the wiki, mainly the internal filters which raffriff42 has worked on (sadly the official documentation does not include these changes, see here). Also add a few things from the AviSynth+ wiki page, and maybe start documenting MT.
It made it a lot easier for me to proof the changes between old (HTML) and new (Sphinx) versions by using the Tile View extension in Firefox, so I could see both side-by-side instead of needing to switch between tabs, with Notepad2 (or Leafpad, since I was under Linux while doing this) off to the side to edit the actual RST files.

It's really as simple as 'make html' in the distrib/docs/english directory, so long as you've installed Python and Sphinx. Sphinx will tell you if there are syntax errors in the files, and if the built HTML version is open in your browser, you can see the errors and work them down until it complies. And it'll also only rebuild the files that have been touched, rather than needing to rebuild the entire doc tree.