View Single Post
Old 27th January 2022, 04:24   #1  |  Link
puregreen

"File 'BlaBla.avs' does not have a video stream" VirtualDub Error

I'm trying to run the InpaintDelogo script in a 64-bit VirtualDub on my 64-bit Windows 10 but getting this "File 'BlaBla.avs' does not have a video stream" error. My .avs script is simply the following:

Code:
DirectShowSource("BlaBla.mov")
InpaintLoc(Loc="1050,850,-1020,-850")
I have AviSynth+ installed with the following files inside the "plugins64" folder:

Code:
AddGrainC.dll
avcodec-58.dll
avfilter-7.dll
avformat-58.dll
AvsInPaint.dll
avutil-56.dll
ClipBlend_x64.dll
ffavisynth.avsi
ffavisynth.dll
FrameSel_x64.dll
GrainFactory3.avsi
grunt.dll
InpaintDelogo.avsi
masktools2.dll
postproc-55.dll
RgTools.dll
RT_Stats_x64.dll
swresample-3.dll
swscale-5.dll
TDeint.dll
TIVTC.dll
My VirtualDub's "plugins64" folder contains:

Code:
"ffdlls" folder
DShowInputDriver.vdplugin
FFBwDif.vdf
FFDeband.vdf
FFDeblock.vdf
FFInputDriver_64.vdplugin
FFNlMeans.vdf
FFSmartBlur.vdf
FFUnSharp.vdf
FFVagueDenoiser.vdf
QuickTime64.vdplugin
I also have QuickTime and ffdshow installed with all the default settings. VirtualDub doesn't load .mov files by simply doing "File"-"Open video file..." and throws a "Cannot parse BlaBla.mov" error, I have to select "FFMpeg Supported Files" and then it loads the .mov, not sure if that's how it's supposed to be...

Anyway, I tried reinstalling AviSynth+, downloading a clean VirtualDub, also installing 32-bit versions of everything, even using VirtualDub2 but still no luck... Yes, I'm new to VirtualDub but I never thought I would have such a hard time making it work, I used FFmpeg before that and it was much more user-friendly even though it's a CLI tool. I'm ready to learn tho! Maybe I messed up something, I'm just so pissed off at this point I don't know what else to try, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
puregreen is offline   Reply With Quote