View Single Post
Old 6th October 2020, 18:12   #1204  |  Link
Nikse555

Quote:
Originally Posted by von Suppé View Post
I wouldn't know if this is already been addressed to, but now that I think about it:

Is it possible to load a SUP and/or XML/PNG file into SE, not OCR-ing it, only for adjusting the timecodes? And after that, export back to SUP or XML/PNG, so without changing the original subtitle images and their X/Y coördinates. Of course, preferably with realtime monitoring in the preview with a chosen video.

I would be very happy if that's possible.
Cheers
Sorry, SE cannot really do this... I guess SE has most of the code for this, so it would be relative easy to make. Perhaps a new program...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantis View Post
Just wanted to say that I recently discovered nOCR and wanted to thank anyone responsible for it. It is like true magic compared to the other methods in Subtitle Edit. It requires less interaction. It's really like night and day.
Nice to hear
Still, some subtitles (different/strange fonts) work better in Tesseract, but yes, nOCR works well for most subtitles.

Also, Subtitle Edit 3.5.17 is out: https://github.com/SubtitleEdit/subtitleedit/releases
Fixed a bug in BDSup reading with overlapping images (keeping images between PES packets and only clearing at Composition State=Epoch Start) and many minor improvements and fixes, and even Karaoke CD+G -> BDSup included.
Batch convert (and cmd line) can now handle transport streams with both teletext/images - and 300 different formats
Nikse555 is offline   Reply With Quote