View Single Post
Old 30th October 2020, 23:47   #1220  |  Link
Janusz

@hello_hello
Use "Multiple replace ..." instead of "OCRFixReplaceList"

@Atlantis
1. "Is it possible to OCR the font colors also? In this or any other method ..."
Yes, but only from the original stream, eg TS if the image uses a color font.

2. "I didn't receive an answer, after you finish a file, is the learning erased or are they kept for the next job?"
Yes, if you have [Remember "Use always" list] checked, you will be able to use your changes for other files in the future as well.

3. "Please in nOCR spell check window add a button for inspect nocr matches for current image"
For what? Click twice with the left mouse button on the selected line in the [Subtitle text] window and the required window will open.

4. Do not write several posts one after the other, use "Edit".

@ Nikse555
@ bl4ck wrote: "I last time I made many" sup "files for my blu-ray discs. Maybe possible is adding function to save font color for many colors?"

My comments to this:

1. If I export any text to the 'Blu-ray sup' file and in the 'Blu-ray sup' window I choose [Font color] = yellow (FFFF00) then the text cannot be recreated from the sup file using nOCR and Binary image compare because these methods cannot "see" the text unlike in Tesseract 3.02.

2. If I export to a Blu-ray sup file any text in which I have different color attributes selected for different lines, re-importing from this sup file does not allow to recreate the color attributes for lines with colored text. This also applies to color text images imported from a TS stream.
I wrote about it in one of my previous posts but got no reply.

Last edited by Janusz; 31st October 2020 at 00:23.
Janusz is offline   Reply With Quote