View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2018, 06:22   #7  |  Link
abolibibelot

Quote:
What OS, and keyboard are you using ?
Windows 7 Pro, AZERTY (french) keyboard. Don't have any antimalware stuff installed currently (I know it's bad... it's a relatively new install, I was using Avira Antivirus before but it became really annoying, not sure what to use now).

Quote:
When click from some other active window to VDub window, should flash up a "SawBones is watching" message for a few secs.
Sawbones icon should be visible on task bar (RHS) when active (NEXT TO MOUSE).
I get a very quick flash but no message, even though the process does appear in Task manager. What is RHS ? What do you mean by “next to mouse” ?
Also, I have a gazillion Notepad instances opened... And I'm using Notepad2 as a replacement for the default Notepad (but normally it should behave just the same for anything that uses Notepad, shouldn't it ?).

EDIT : There's a SawBones icon on task bar, when I hover over it there's “(Paused)” beside the name, and if I click on it (left or right click), a contextual menu appears with “Script paused” checked and “Exit”, but I can't uncheck it.
EDIT : OK, now I can, it's no longer paused, but still doesn't work.

Quote:
Have found bug in FrameSurgeon, can you make this change to line 201
What kind of issue was it provoking, and how did this change solve it ? (Just curious...)

Last edited by abolibibelot; 2nd January 2018 at 06:41.
abolibibelot is offline   Reply With Quote