View Single Post
Old 10th January 2010, 15:57   #1106  |  Link
glisoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrC View Post
AVStoDVD release 2.2.5...
Change log:
- Added Text (Subtitles) info reading using MediaInfo.dll
- Added possibility to demux Subtitles streams (SubRip SRT and VobSub IDX/SUB format) when processing Matroska contaneirs with Subs
- Added support to Unicode and UTF-8 text format for SubRip SRT Subtitles
- Added support to MKVExtract (if already installed - not included in AVStoDVD Installer package) to demux audio and subs from Matroska containers
Any feedback is welcomed, as usual.
Hi, MrC...

I found your great program just recently as I was searching for something to convert my hd.mkv to DVD for my parents to watch on their dvd player...and your program is GREAT. Fast (one hour per 720p movie), no bugs found so far, stable, predictable (meaning you get what you set it to make)...

One thing that was missing (for me) is ability to demix subs from mkv and put them into dvd (I do this, mix my subs into mkv, so a don't have to worry about them later...).

A now, you say you made that too!! WHOA!!!

But, I can't find where to 'activate' this feature...as it doesn't work 'out of the box'...

Using title info, I get all the sub streams, but how to select one (or more of them) into DVD?

Also, DTS audio track was not processed, but that is not my first concern now...Subs are what I need...

Great work MrC, keep it coming....

Goran
glisoni is offline   Reply With Quote