View Single Post
Old 15th March 2009, 10:14   #30  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

some miscellaneus answer

Quote:
1. I uncheck SAP compatibility and select x264+mp4 but then when I go to basic video options tab it still says Xvid Options. Is XVid options at this point really now X264 mislabelled?
to be fixed in next update, BUT as son you move the slider you will get x264

Quote:
Will there be an option to ensure resizing can locked to different mods size 4,8,16 etc?
i will look at it

Quote:
Are you saying the "save settings" feature cannot be implemented or it has not been implemented?
actually not implemented
what informations to save ? resize/audio codec and bitrate/video codec ... and ?

Quote:
Can you make the "add to queue" button on the top as well? It makes it much more convenient.
i'll check space

Quote:
Queue does not disappear after an encode
yes, i know.
maybe i will remove it in next update

Quote:
Also, where is the auto detect for deinterlace? If you know the source is interlaced and must be deinterlaced, what filter do I choose?
no autodetection (now)

in basic video options you can select the kind of patter for your movie
and so if is interlaced, film based...

Quote:
Also, how do I make this encode in 23.976?
select "progressive ntsc"

Quote:
DGIndex failed sometimes. I encoded a video, stopped it in the middle. I tried encoding some video again, and DGIndex won't work. It is always at 0%, and when it finishes in a few seconds, x264 fail because it failed to open the file. I had to restart my computer to get it to work again.
EDIT: Actually it doesn't work. I'll play with this some more tomorrow. For some reason I can't get it to encode again.
i will also check it, thanks

BHH
AutoWebM: supporting WebM/VP8
buzzqw is offline   Reply With Quote