View Single Post
Old 31st May 2019, 00:29   #28525  |  Link
Lowpro

I have a question about the below option.

MENU_BACKDROP_AUTOSIZE=n n= 0/1 - 0=Off (default), if set to 1, the menu backdrop automatically sized to match items.

In cases where the menu contains 2 pages I'd prefer to not have the menu backdrop automatically size to match the items as shown below.

My preference would be to set a fixed width for the Menu Backdrop that carries over from page to page. (I would have then updated my backdrops so that the "Episode Selection" graphic was centered over the Menu Backdrop.) Is there a way to do this? Is there a way to set the width you want for the Menu Backdrop? I don't see a MENU_BACKDROP_SIZE setting. If I set MENU_BACKDROP_AUTOSIZE to 0 how is the width of the backdrop determined? Does it set the width based on the longest title name, then using that width from page to page? That would certainly work, but it would be nice to also have the option of setting the Menu Backdrop width ourselves.

And on an unrelated note, the item navigation with respects to the PREV and NEXT buttons is sort of backwards if you ask me. When moving down from the last title displayed the PREV button is highlighted. When moving up from the first title displayed the NEXT button is highlighted. Shouldn't that be the other way around? Also, if a menu only consists of 2 pages it would be nice to have a setting where we could choose whether or not to include the PREV button, i.e. "MENU_PREV=n n=0/1 - 0=Off (PREV button not included), 1=On (default, PREV button included)". Just a thought.

Last edited by Lowpro; 31st May 2019 at 00:38.
Lowpro is offline   Reply With Quote