View Single Post
Old 17th November 2018, 19:50   #65  |  Link
Revan654

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansing View Post
I'm pretty sure that the preview window lag when dragged around is a bug, because the lag only occurs on the first 100px of the movement. For example, if I drag the window from left of the screen to the right, the movement lags for about the first 100px, after that it moves smoothly.

I don't have the dgindexnv either, I'm just testing the program. And when I select the dgsource, the tools window will pop up, when I closed it, another tools window popped. So it's a bug.

The "auto load default template for new file" logic doesn't make much sense either. For example, I don't have the latest avs+ and I only want to open file with vapoursynth. When I started the program and tried to load a video, the tools window will pop up telling me that I don't have avs+, if I close it, the action will cancelled without giving me a choice to switch to vapoursynth filter. If I already have video loaded and tried to load a new one, this problem will prevent me from proceeding, I would have to restart the program in order to load the new file.

And I found another bug with the update function, it's not reading file path correctly if I have space in the folder name.
StaxRip uses Templates, It's always been like this since Day one. Just Create a Template for VS.

It's all at your end, The App has been fully tested or Multiply PC's.

I know it's on your side now since the Update Function is done through Python and the SubProcess System.

Some how you screwed up all your settings and your settings have not updated for the latest version.

Make Sure you using dotnet version that you have running.