View Single Post
Old 4th June 2018, 01:46   #27390  |  Link
MrVideo

I had to re-run a build because I needed to change the background menu image. But, for some reason it now fails:
Code:
BD Master Toolkit experienced an error 4000 (17:16:53)
Create Quick Menu() 00076 4000
During: Building menu structure [1]
Current progress 98.90%

I tried it twice. The reason for that is because I also keep getting Permission errors, which go away with a 2nd run. It would be nice to know why I keep getting permission errors.

UPDATE: BDRB is constantly getting BD Master Toolkit errors.

FOUND THE BUG:

Code:
MENU_ITEMS_PAGE=6
Kinda works. If there are 17 videos, only two menus are created, when there should have been 3 (6, 6, 5)
Code:
MENU_ITEMS_PAGE=4,3,2
Fails with the BD Master Toolkit error. There are 9 videos in the case, If I set it for 5/page, then it works.

I'm pretty sure that I've done a comma separated list before, but it was on the XP-64 box. This is on the Win7-64 box.

BUG UPDATE:

I wanted to look at the menus for the run that only created 2 with 17 items. But, the overall size was too large for the media, so I re-ran it with one less video (16 total) and it created 3 menus.

I've been testing all morning and it is hit-n-miss. Sometimes the comma separated page list works and sometimes it doesn't. I've not found a pattern. Need more info in the log as to why it is failing. I'm hoping that it isn't my W7 that is the issue.

It just might be. I copied all of the files for one of the discs to the XP-64 box and it ran to completion.

Last edited by MrVideo; 4th June 2018 at 14:35. Reason: Update
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote