View Single Post
Old 13th September 2018, 22:27   #16073  |  Link
Danette

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt123 View Post
Hi Danette,

Well, I just did a test for you, I loaded several episodes of a series I have, set a few options, and it loaded every file without issue.

However, as soon as I pressed Start, thats when the problems started, some avisynth error (should have taken a screenshot), so I tried another file, same error, so I imported another file, (not in batch mode), and it did the same thing.

Are you having any problems with just single movie jobs ??

So, what I tried was re installing the latest AviSynth that Ripbot has, and then tried again, and it all went as it should.

So do you know how to install AviSynth from the Ripbot Tools folder ??

In the main Ripbot folder, you'll see a folder called "Tools", go in there, then a folder called "AviSynth", go in there, there should be another 4 folders, and "install.cmd"...double click on that, and that will refresh / install not only the latest version of AviSynth, but all the required Microsoft Visual C++ versions.

So give that a shot, and see what happens.
That was it!! Thanks for taking the time to test it and report the problem. I ran the "install.cmd" file and now RipBot264 processes the batch files. I think it registers the necessary programs, as my PC wasn't on-line when I did it.

Now I can move on to the question of why RipBot264 isn't processing my script. It's the same script I used in previous versions, but doesn't work in this version.

One example is this script:

Import("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+\plugins\QTGMC-3.32.avsi")
video=AssumeTFF(video)
video=QTGMC(video,Preset="Very Slow")

Anyone have a clue?
Danette is offline   Reply With Quote