View Single Post
Old 9th July 2010, 00:22   #8730  |  Link
DK

I'm experiencing a problem with INVICTUS (region 2) and I'm not even sure if this is a bug or whether PIP or certain kinds of PIPs are simply not possible.

So far I have NOT burned the title to a BD-RE but will do so. The problem I have with this title is:

the first bonus material of what is called "specials" in this movie is this PIP feature and the problem is the sound of the PIP commentary.
it is a DD+ 96kbps stream which cannot be understood at all

other special features like the "making of" or the "eastwood-factor" have NO PIP and decent soundstreams with 192kbps and they are perfectly fine.

the main title is somewhat problematic in the sound department as well:
I cannot get the main movies audio streams to play properly. They should be fine as they still are DTS-HD and DD streams but whatever language or stream I choose from the menu the main title starts with this crappy 96kbps director's comment and i can NOT change the sound in the usual way in the software player.

As the title does not play on the PC I dont think that burning the tilte to a media and play it with a hardware BD Player will chnage things that much that the title can be watched, but I will give it a try.

Did I simply miss those posts in this long thread which would have told me: PIP does not work yet?

If so: sorry for bringing this up once more.
If not: is there any setting I could change?

Last edited by DK; 9th July 2010 at 00:32.
DK is offline   Reply With Quote