View Single Post
Old 21st November 2013, 21:43   #235  |  Link
HWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
It also gets a little complicated with a full backup, because I have to retain the original structure and TSMUXER can't really do that and output to ISO at the same time. It is designed more for movie-only work. I may have workaround, though, I'll have to see how it works.
Full backup might not be good option since you need 50% overhead for dependent view. However I do see this option viable for short movies and have good news for you

Message directly from physic
Quote:
From roadmap of tsmuxer improvements

Hello! My roadmap is:
1. Add correct support for subpath (for DTS-express tracks and Pip possible)
2. Several minor tasks

Then I am going to start new big task:
- full disk processing. This ability will allow to keep source disk structure (menu e.t.c) and replace only specified M2TS file(s).
Full disc processing is really something look forward too and as you can see if you let Roman handle it then you don't have to worry about it. I thought I share road map with you as well.

Also Jdobbs I want to tell you about changes in Cinavia road map. Although I knew before but decided to wait so I can digest this news first and then post.

Verance the developer of the watermark based copy protection Cinavia, announced availability of Cinavia for devices like televisions, set-top boxes, tablets and mobile phones.

If you want to read more, I have included link as well

http://www.verance.com/AdminSavR/new...php?news_id=80

Last edited by HWK; 21st November 2013 at 21:57.
HWK is offline   Reply With Quote