View Single Post
Old 13th September 2015, 15:51   #4752  |  Link
hello_hello

Zathor, there's a small OneClick setup behaviour oddness.

If you have a OneClick profile where video encoding is disabled, when you select it, under the Advanced config tab the "display aspect ratio" option becomes greyed out. After changing back to a OneClick profile where video re-encoding is enabled though, the "display aspect ratio" option remains greyed out until you close the OneClick encoder and re-open it.

Unless I'm missing something I still think there's a small rounding error when calculating the aspect error while using a custom input display aspect ratio (as displayed in the script creator). Unless MeGUI simply isn't storing custom aspect ratios accurately enough. Currently it only displays them to 3 decimal places. Here's an example based on the mpeg4 PAL 16:9 pixel aspect ratio (as that's what I'm using it for).

I create a custom display aspect ratio of 20:11, which is an aspect ratio of 1.81818181818181...... MeGUI displays it as "20:11 (1.818)".
I select it as the Input display aspect ratio and resize to exactly 20:11 dimensions. 680x374 as an example (374*20/11=680).
The aspect error should be zero but MeGUI displays a small aspect error (ie 0.0005%). It's nothing significant, but it'd be nice if it was correct.

One other small request.... Currently there's a single option for clearing all the user selected aspect ratios, which is a little annoying when you have several and only want to remove one. Any chance of a right click option to remove them individually, or something similar?

Cheers.

Last edited by hello_hello; 13th September 2015 at 15:53.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote