View Single Post
Old 12th June 2020, 03:57   #509  |  Link
Roof Tile

Wanted to say thanks for your efforts to help expand the control people have over their material. You, candela, mick0, and many more have allowed me and others to overcome some of the key issues with owning Blu-rays and you all have my gratitude for that.

Beyond the simple thanks, I believe I have something that might be of interest to you. I've been using your program to get the various codes and keys and whatnot from my own Blu-rays uploaded to the main database you have. However, a strange error occurred when I used it on my copy of "The Usual Suspects". It was the first movie I had to enter the name for manually and it seemingly didn't like that. However, I then had to do the same for "Total Recall" and that went just fine without any weird error.
Don't really know what the issue is but I thought you'd maybe find it helpful. Just in advance, I hope I got the right parts for this for you to look at and sorry if I didn't.
*Wanted to use the scrolling CODE phrasing to put it up here and have a nicer flow, but it would have taken multiple posts so I just put it on TinyUpload instead as a RAR.*

Tiny Upload Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...36899647016775

PS. I replaced my account name with *Account Name* in the logs. Hope that's ok.
Roof Tile is offline   Reply With Quote