View Single Post
Old 12th March 2009, 06:48   #2006  |  Link
GaPony

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificdune View Post
Hello!

I posted this before, but seems that everyone missed my post, or at least nobody knoew the answer...

I'm new here, but have been working with BD Rebuilder for several weeks. My current versions are BD Rebuilder 0.20.03, ffdshow 2744. When I first started working with the program I would get 100% utilization on 4 threads. Now I only seem to be getting 1 thread utilized and it runs painfully slow for that reason.

Does anyone have any insight on how I may be able to fix this?

Cheers!

PD
I really don't know what to tell you about this... I've used every version of BD-Rebuilder since 17.11 and have changed through several versions of FFDShow, AviSynth, and Matroska Splitter... All four cores are always at 100% during encoding, and not so much during other phases of the copy process. I use a Q9650 with 8gb RAM...for what its worth.

I run at normal priority, as opposed to Idle priority, but I doubt that makes much difference unless maybe there would be a higher priority task running at the same time.

You might take a look at all the processes and services that you have running to see what might be pulling priority from BD-Rebuilder and its components.
GaPony is offline   Reply With Quote