View Single Post
Old 7th February 2014, 17:51   #19138  |  Link
Audiophile1178

jdobbs, please see my post here:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...59#post1666659

I just did a test on The X-Files I Want To Believe and every video that was muxed/processed in BD Rebuilder was heavily corrupted. I did a test running short clips through tsMuxeR and changing the video settings to what I mentioned in the above post fixed those issues. I don't know what that video setting does but I do know that disabling it produced a clean output but I assume that BD Rebuilder keeps that settings enabled which is why the video came out so bad. Jediknight's screen shots are exactly what I'm getting as an output from BD Rebuilder or tsMuxeR when that setting was enabled. Ironically, my movie is a FOX title as well... Any video that wasn't processed in BDRebuilder (menus, some bonus materials, etc...) is fine.

FYI, I've done short video clip tests using just about every version of tsMuxeR v2.xx to see if I could figure where this issue started and ALL v2.xx's have the same result (bad video corruption with the video setting enabled) in tsMuxeR. Doing the same test with tsMuxeR v1.10.6 came out fine but that doesn't support DTS-Express or PIP Video. A simple solution for now in tsMuxeR v2.xx is to simply disable the setting but as I said before I don't know what it does or if it's important.

Last edited by Audiophile1178; 7th February 2014 at 18:02.
Audiophile1178 is offline   Reply With Quote