View Single Post
Old 11th January 2019, 00:56   #269  |  Link
Danette

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
Again, I'm wondering what that means.
I fed exactly what I posted into VirtualDub and the only output is a single frame, not the source video.

Quote:
You need to spend some time learning to script, or choose some other video processing app.
Not quite true, but true if I want to be able to use this code. Time is the most precious resource and mine is far more productive placed elsewhere, which is the choice I’ve made. I was looking for a canned application without having to delve into the minutiae. I have to remind my chemists all the time that it’s good to understand the detail, but making it valued by the many, requires converting that detail into the practical.

Quote:
EDIT: In the MediaFire link in my sig below this post, in the DATA folder, there is a compressed help (*.chm file for v2.60)
which you can put on a hotkey (create a shortcut, Properties, and add a Shortcut key).
You can access each and every file via the HTML table of files (so you dont have to wander around in circles,
never knowing if you have read everything).
Thanks for attempting to help, but it’s a little too much for my end result. I’ll stay with “WhiteBalance”, which may be only slightly inferior.
Danette is offline   Reply With Quote