View Single Post
Old 16th November 2018, 17:55   #28080  |  Link
AmigaFuture

There are a lot of hidden options to rerender video, to change video, but I don't see anything for changing BD menu(s) that have 4:3 set when 16:9 should be. I got a hold of a compilation BD, and the movies are fine in 16:9, if I play the .TS files (or convert them to MKV from BD-RB). MPC-HC plays them as should be. But through PDVD 12 and Player, naaaah. Every video "displays" as 4:3 until the menu. Which is 16:9. Pick a movie, and menu for it is displayed with an clip from the movie. In 4:3 with Subtitles On/Off, or back to menu...a cheap menu. Pick Play and the movie starts..in 4:3. For PDVD 12 I have to change "Keep Aspect Ratio" and select "Stretch to Fit Screen". Solved, but I'd like to not have to do that. Is there an option I haven't come across yet, or some other tool? I don't use TSMuxeR outside of BD-RB..so I'm not sure. I don't want to rerender the videos, so I suspect it's as "simple" as editing a DVD and changing a flag and saving back (DvdRemakePro) and is non-destructive to video. :-)