View Single Post
Old 25th August 2015, 20:28   #5  |  Link
nalor

@mpfour:

It's written in Purebasic and at the moment I don't want to release the source - but maybe this will change in the future...

And basically there's nothing in the software that uses an online connection with one small exception - in case the 'procdump.exe' in the 'tool' subdirectory is not available the tool tries to download it automatically from the location that is specified in the ini file with 'ProcDumpUrl'.
Until now I never thought someone could have problems with this download - but I've changed the error message in case the URL is empty to something more readable

So in case you want to run it right from the start without any network activities simply create the FindVUK.ini file in the 'config' subdirectory manually and delete the procdumpurl from the ini file - for example this here should do the trick:

Quote:
[Passkey]
LogFolder = %userprofile%\Documents\DVDFab Passkey\Log
MainFile =
[FindVUK]
KEYDB_Path = %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\aacs
ProcDumpUrl =
CustomOffset_Folder2DiscId =
CustomOffset_DiscId2Vuk =
So Release 0.55 only includes the change of the error message in case of an empty download url:

Old Message:
Quote:
ProcDump is not available right now at >C:\FindVUK\tool\procdump.exe< - download a fresh copy now from ><
ERROR! receiving ><
ERROR! getting procdump - end now
New Message:

Quote:
Error - ProcDump is not available here >C:\FindVUK\tool\procdump.exe< and no download URL is specified!
Please download it manually from the SysInternals website
nalor is offline   Reply With Quote