View Single Post
Old 14th February 2015, 04:21   #728  |  Link
cyberbeing
Broadband Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neroldy View Post
In my laptop, XySubFilter in EVR-CP + MPC-HC/PotPlayer doesn't work, it seems XySubFilter only works on madVR.
Only MPC-HC and recent MPC-BE 1.4.4.65+ nightly builds support XySubFilter with EVR-CP. If you are sure you've disabled the ISR, yet XySubFilter still doesn't load with EVR-CP but does with madVR, you should ask in the MPC-HC thread and see if someone can help you. There is no reason that should be happening.

Potplayer does not support XySubFilter with EVR-CP.

Quote:
Like you said, if I use this PGS to match a 1280x720 movie, everything is fine. But for 1280x534, it becomes terrrible.
This isn't our issue, so you'd need to take this up with madVR or use XySubFilter with EVR-CP in MPC-HC 1.7.8 where this issue should have already been resolved. XySubFilter always sends PGS bitmaps at original size (1920x1080 for BD), at which point it is up to the subtitle consumer to decide how they are scaled to target resolution.

Quote:
Another problem is that if I use XySubFilter, the PGS didn't match the movie's original time code, the PGS is faster than the movie nearly 5s. And if I use PotPlayer/MPC-HC without XySubFilter, everything is fine...
I would need a sample which can reproduce that if you are talking about internal/embedded PGS subtitles.

Last edited by cyberbeing; 14th February 2015 at 04:46.
cyberbeing is offline   Reply With Quote