View Single Post
Old 16th October 2019, 08:11   #28901  |  Link
FilipeAmadeuO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaFuture View Post
I came across this problem with multiple M2TS files with my older LG Blu-ray player (with Hard Drive). I really noticed it when I bought my copy of 50 Shades of Grey..ripped and processed it...and there were transition errors that you're typing about. Once I found another good LG player, and Ch3vr0n helped me realize that Cinavia isn't used as much anymore...I decided to get a new one. That movie, plus others..all the transition errors are gone. For a bit, I was thinking JD really goofed in BD-RB. Nope.. So, I'm with JD..I betcha it's your player, too. Now I have a note on that player.."Don't play non-original movies before 2015 or so with this." with a description of why. The newer player supports SRTs much better and other features the other didn't have (Don't care about the "apps".)

What I'm hoping is coming some time soon is the ability to play a Blu-ray root from USB..or ISO mount from USB.. Then not use BD-RE so much.. Would be useful for Cameras and more. Dreaming visionary is fun.
I understand that players can make some difference but only the rebuilded version have small shutter problem. If I play original there is no shutter.
I believe that it’s something not 100% perfect.
Regarding player the OPPO is considered the best player around so I am not talking about low quality player
FilipeAmadeuO is offline   Reply With Quote