View Single Post
Old 19th November 2019, 08:23   #5  |  Link
hogtop

first thanks for your help !

I'm trying to work with MPC-BE + MPC-HC x64
Everyone has pros and cons

1. i opened filters - like sharpen and sharpen complex

these are the only filters that do something for your image, but the price this black tones is shattering! Light noises in movie !
brightness goes down a lot .

2. madVR- is written in filters that do not work

Quote:
What does not work for you in 4K?
all movies and sound types work in 4K including sound DTS -X (but No sound punch, quality , no character )

you have the most powerful computer processors and computer commands at any level you want and no one is right for quality!
Play quality!

but it doesn't look 4K! ( In 10 BIT Colors movies, colors are lost, lacking many shades, lacking sharpness
compared to the Blue Ray 1080P, the Blue Ray looks sharper! you see many details in oppo 103D !

Darbee Visual - your players do not have similar elements like Darbee Visual / AI and the Tegra X1 in SHIELD TV Pro

i have a Q9FN 65 "screen

you feel that the filters and Player MPC-BE + MPC-HC x64 ! are not tuned in to show and play quality !!!
Can play any movie but without quality .

3. HDR - does not work well with Player MPC-BE + MPC-HC x64
i do not know if this the Microsoft driver for HDR or players for HDR ?
Or need a special computer processor ?

4. the problem I feel is that developers are not looking to give image or sound quality!
Not compatible with new computer systems and processors, processing commands of 2019 or 2015

Quote:
" By the way I have an OPPO too, but it is a UDP-203 "
and look at the situation the OPPO company closed 18 months ago !!!
there are no updates and the price of 203 oppo device increased from $ 450 to $ 2100 +
it screams and says computer players aren't good enough !!!

6. see sales of SHIELD TV Pro are not Standing in demand and it is a device with lots of problem

7. The Samsung TV player does a better job than your player
with HDR or with out HDR
But without DTS or eARC support

8. i must add that your players lack quality = HDR, contrast, 10 / 12BIT colors
and it feels like developers don't have screens that match the quality of display !
NO Rich, sharp and detailed picture

8.1 the same goes for sound, as if no one has really checked or heard what it sounds like in 7.1.6
Or 9.1.6 or 5.1.4
No sound accuracy quality
there is no sound detail no sharp sound

Last edited by hogtop; 19th November 2019 at 09:22.
hogtop is offline   Reply With Quote