View Single Post
Old 19th November 2019, 17:55   #9  |  Link
Klaus1189

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogtop View Post
first thanks for your help !
You're welcome Most important question is what grafics card and what mainboard do you use? Exact name and type number.

Quote:
I'm trying to work with MPC-BE + MPC-HC x64
Everyone has pros and cons
For me MPC-BE has not a single con, everything works like I want it to be.

Quote:
1. i opened filters - like sharpen and sharpen complex
these are the only filters that do something for your image, but the price this black tones is shattering! Light noises in movie !
brightness goes down a lot .
Use that kind of filters later, for now I want to help you that you can enjoy MPC-BE and maybe also external filters, just like you want

Quote:
2. madVR- is written in filters that do not work
download madVR, unpack the folder to your desired location, open the unpacked folder and rightclick install.bat
now madVR is installed and can be configured with doubleclick on madHcCtrl.exe then a icon in taskbar appears.
Here it will be too much to suggest the settings for your needs, this will be a thing for later .

Quote:
all movies and sound types work in 4K including sound DTS -X (but No sound punch, quality , no character )
What Mainboard and sound related devices like AVR or pc speaker, ... do you use and how connected to PC?

Quote:
you have the most powerful computer processors and computer commands at any level you want and no one is right for quality!
Play quality!
What do you mean by that? Quality is here, I think it just needs some settings tweaking.

Quote:
but it doesn't look 4K! ( In 10 BIT Colors movies, colors are lost, lacking many shades, lacking sharpness
compared to the Blue Ray 1080P, the Blue Ray looks sharper! you see many details in oppo 103D !
What does OSD info tell you when pressing info button of TV remote when PC is playing a video?

Quote:
Darbee Visual - your players do not have similar elements like Darbee Visual / AI and the Tegra X1 in SHIELD TV Pro
What do you want say with that? Please be more precise what you want or need.

Quote:
i have a Q9FN 65 "screen
OK, it is the highest class Samsung QLED of 2018. One of my TVs is a Q9FN too

Quote:
you feel that the filters and Player MPC-BE + MPC-HC x64 ! are not tuned in to show and play quality !!!
Can play any movie but without quality .
What quality are you missing, please post sreenshots or describe it. For pictures please use Google drive or similar, do not post it directly here, we cannot view them.

Quote:
3. HDR - does not work well with Player MPC-BE + MPC-HC x64
i do not know if this the Microsoft driver for HDR or players for HDR ?
Or need a special computer processor ?
No, just install madVR as already described and select it under Options -> Video -> Video Renderer
In madVR options select passthrough HDR to display in devices -> name of Screen -> hdr

Quote:
4. the problem I feel is that developers are not looking to give image or sound quality!
Not compatible with new computer systems and processors, processing commands of 2019 or 2015
What is exactly the problem, since I get high quality out of it I need more info to help you with the settings

Quote:
5. and look at the situation the OPPO company closed 18 months ago !!!
there are no updates and the price of 203 oppo device increased from $ 450 to $ 2100 +
it screams and says computer players aren't good enough !!!
Not really, since there are different user types, some prefer hardware players and other prefer software players.

Quote:
6. see sales of SHIELD TV Pro are not Standing in demand and it is a device with lots of problem
I can not say anything about it since I don't own it because I have a dedicated custom HTPC built by myself

Quote:
7. The Samsung TV player does a better job than your player with HDR or with out HDR
But without DTS or eARC support
What clips do you compare? And yes Samsung dropped support for these audio types. But I cannot confirm it it better than my HTPC. But for exactly that issue I want to help you and change your mind.

Quote:
8. i must add that your players lack quality = HDR, contrast, 10 / 12BIT colors
and it feels like developers don't have screens that match the quality of display !
NO Rich, sharp and detailed picture
Again you need to install madVR to passthrough HDR to the display. Then we can discuss that.

Quote:
8.1 the same goes for sound, as if no one has really checked or heard what it sounds like in 7.1.6
Or 9.1.6 or 5.1.4
No sound accuracy quality
there is no sound detail no sharp sound
If you are Bitstreaming, what you should, the audio is sent to the AVR exactly the same way as a OPPO does it. Same audio signal bit exact at AVR
What comes in my mind, do you use a AVR and external speaker? If you are using built in TV speakers you must be sure to downmix Audio to Stereo im MPC-BE. Otherwise the Center and other channels way be not hearable.

This was the first one, please wait a bit for the next part
Klaus1189 is offline   Reply With Quote