View Single Post
Old 20th February 2019, 13:31   #54873  |  Link
madjock

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexnt View Post
lav settings:
https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...65#post1866165

I will take a madvr screenshot when I install it and set it as I had before i remove it.

madvr settings open automatically in tray when I play a video, do you mean to close it from tray?

I removed amd drivers, yesterday, with ddu and installed older drivers but nothing changed.

can you post a screenshot of mpc internal filters?
Ah ok, well the majority are using D3D11 and native, as in don't select the video card in the box, can't see that affecting the CPU though. Still don't get the madVR bit, its maybe that having the settings open when madVR is getting played as it on screen with the settings, but that could be a red herring, I also don't see the settings showing on your screen and usually it sitts on top of everything.

I am sort of out of ideas tbh, I still think its MPC-HC or BE that is using the CPU, and maybe it just does on your system for whatever reason. or something I am not aware about.

When you say load on the CPU is it constant ? As I said don't go just by the multipliers as mine stays quite high doing the littlest thing.

EDIT : I was getting about 6% max on my CPU and madVR did show up this time under BE whilst playing a video, I give up.

Last edited by madjock; 20th February 2019 at 13:36.
madjock is offline   Reply With Quote