View Single Post
Old 16th August 2018, 03:48   #27622  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayhd View Post
Me too about all about the Last Jedi but what can I do? I just love Star Wars and in a way or other, it is a part and about encoding I always encode DTS to AC3 so I can get some better quality on image but this disc I like the menu etc so because that I diced to encode full backup

But, if you dont mind dear AmigaFuture if other people here can give me they opinion IŽll so appreciate it.
Well, in my lowly and wretched opinion, if you are compressing a film to BD25, and especially if you are using very high settings, that is MORE THAN PLENTY of room, even using LOSSLESS audio, for a movie to look very, very good. Think about it... JD and others here have said that a full Blu-ray can be compressed even onto a BD9 (without lossless audio though in this case) and the film can look excellent. So, a BD25 even with full lossless audio with higher settings would look great. Even with the lossless audio taking up 5 gigs or so, I'm sure even JD would agree that the remaining 18 gigs or so for the film is MORE than sufficient. Now, if you were compressing to smaller sizes, that would be a different issue, but I'm quite sure that using a BD25 is totally sufficient for excellent quality, and I am the kind of person who DOES use x264 Tweaks on every encode and I use a High, 2 pass setting, and I keep Lossless audio, and I use a BD25.
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote