View Single Post
Old 10th December 2019, 15:15   #17978  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly Dunne View Post
Thanks very much for that, will be a lot easier on the eyes

And how do you use the "audio.txt" ?

Just need to add that I updated a client & 1 server with the latest, and it was running well, it had done 2 3/4 jobs, and Encoding Client just stopped all processing, both Client & Server...had to force RB shutdown with Processhacker, started again, and away it went.

edit addition:-since that error, I have had no more problems, maybe it just needed to "warm up"

I do have a question about the function of the Encoding Client "button" on the very right of the 4 buttons...

Not sure what you've named it, but I did a little fiddling, and noticed that if that button is enabled, as soon as the processing chunk is complete, that server/port goes idle....and if thats the only chunk on a particular server, it would then shut that server down....so my question is why, if there are more chunks for that server to process.

All that comes to my old mind is that if you had a very long queue and you wanted to stop it part way thru, you'd enable that button. Then eventually all the servers would turn themselves off, and you'd only be left with the client.

I actually thought that that button would do similar to the suspend option, BUT turn them off !!

I really like the suspend option, that's great, and seems to work well for me.
= SUSPEND JOBLESS SERVER (All chunks have been already assigned to other servers)

= SHUTDOWN SERVER AT IDLE STATE (Finish encoding current chunk and then shutdown)

Last edited by Atak_Snajpera; 10th December 2019 at 15:18.
Atak_Snajpera is offline   Reply With Quote