View Single Post
Old 30th July 2011, 16:45   #9056  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blight View Post
No, this looks like the exact bug that caused crashes in 0.69 that you fixed in 0.70, but only occurs in the DX11 path is used.
Quote:
This happens in the DX9 path, I couldn't test the DX11 path, as it's not stable for this operation.
Can't reproduce any problems here. My win7 PC is single monitor, though. My dual monitor setup is XP.

Quote:
Here's the log file you requested where creating a window (before even showing it) causes MadVR to lose exclusive mode for a second. Are you checking the window handle for visibility and position? If you're just checking position and hooking the window create function, you're going to get false positives.
Argh, I just noticed, the log file only contains the information I need if you enable the madVR debug OSD (Ctrl+J). Could you create another log with the madVR debug OSD on?

I'm enumerating all windows checking whether the madVR parent is fullscreen and on top. Invisible windows should be ignored, at least in theory.

Quote:
My OSD (ControlBar/pop-up OSD). I try to clear it with a separate API call, I'm not using timeouts at all.
I've just tested that here on my PC with the ZP8 RC you sent me and it seems to work just fine here. Your "stop" message appears and then goes away after 3 seconds or so.

Quote:
I just did a very quick initial test and 0.71 partially breaks the OSD. If I pause playback, no OSD is displayed. If I press play again, the 'pause' OSD appears briefly before switching to a 'play' OSD.
This doesn't occur here, either. How can I reproduce these OSD problems?
madshi is offline   Reply With Quote