View Single Post
Old 31st January 2015, 21:10   #139  |  Link
legolad

How to fix a broken Subtitle menu?

Hello,

I've been using your this excellent PGCEdit tool to complete a DVD project for a friend. It allows me to do things that PowerDirector 13 will not.

Today's issue is a menu item.
In my DVD structure I have a menu that allows the viewer to turn the English subtitles On or Off.

I realize that they can do this with their DVD remote control and all that, but the PowerDirector template forces me to have this stupid menu but it does not work. Even worse, now that the film director has seen the menu, we wants to keep it and he wants me to make it work correctly.

I've been reading the help files for hours, but I can't seem to find anything that explains the PGC commands or their syntax. Without that, I can't figure out what's wrong with the command that's already on this button. I did notice a message that said the cell value of 64 was out of range. Pretty sure that's where the problem is, but I don't want to change anything I don't fully understand.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Going to your donation page now.

Here are some pictures of the project in PGCEdit:

With the OFF button selected:

With the ON button selected:

The PGC Commands Page for the SUBTITLE MENU:

The details dialog when I double-click the SUBTITLE MENU item:

The details dialog when I double-click the MAIN TITLE item:

Last edited by legolad; 31st January 2015 at 21:15. Reason: fixing image link
legolad is offline   Reply With Quote