View Single Post
Old 9th December 2018, 05:53   #7  |  Link
abolibibelot

Quote:
If Deshaker works, and if you happen to own Vegas, I wrote a complete automation suite that does batch conversion of video within Vegas. You can choose to use lossless codec for feeding to Deshaker and for saving the result, thus eliminating any "roundtrip" conversion loss when deshaking.
Thanks for the suggestion, but in this case I already made all the editing work with another software, namely Magix Video Deluxe. As much as I'd like to try Vegas, which seems to get a lot of praise, it would be a chore to start all over again for this particular movie. But I'd still be interested, if you have a link.
The stabilizer included with Magix VD did a fine job as I said in the first post (and it does save the parameters, so once the actual processing is done the playback is fluid, even on my former machine based on a Dual Core E5200 from 2009 I could play stabilized 1280x720p AVCHD footage in real time). If you felt the need to make Vegas work with Deshaker, does that mean that it doesn't include a good stabilizer of its own ?
abolibibelot is offline   Reply With Quote