View Single Post
Old 27th June 2005, 09:46   #13  |  Link
yaz
n00b ever

@momonster (and other gurus interesting)
i've uploaded two short examples. link and comments are here. sorry for crosslinking but i think the files belong there even if we discuss the problems here (hopefully). and i don't want to crosspost.

@momonster
'man proposes God disposes' ... of course, i had time far less than i expected but i'd made some further short tests w/the modded versions. i must confess, i found no difference betw them. however, the results were amazing. most of the blended frames were recovered or cleared significantly. what remained is that strange ghosting i outlined in the other thread.
further, i felt as if i had lost 'too much' clear frames while decoming was defective on frames where it'd been needed only on small regions. however, i haven't checked these more throughly but, imho, they are not 'fatal', so, i could live w/them happy.

a short question. you, and other gurus too, recommend to restore fps24 ? why do u think it's beneficial ? i see that wout some decimation the stream gets jerky but i want to keep fps25. any ide how to do so ? (other than fps25 is hella jerky on a pal tv)

thx a lot
y
yaz is offline   Reply With Quote