View Single Post
Old 1st March 2017, 16:02   #48  |  Link
Hironimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by candela View Post
Rip only the m2ts file so you can easily check with a hex editor if BlurayTestAndDecrypt is patching the correct addresses and data in the BD+ table. Open the BD+ table in ConvTableView to see the addresses and patch data

Btw, the Pavtube table for your Deadpool release matches the table for a different Deadpool release which uses the same title keys. So it seems unlikely the table is bad (although possible). Can you maybe post the leawo table on tinyupload?

Thanx for the comment. I took a look (the original link to ConvTableView did not work, but i managed to find it elsewhere).
I did not get to analyze the resulting file however, since in the end it worked:

I found out that apparently mode 4 does not apply the BD+ correction table, but mode 5 does (even though I was sure I tried mode 5 before, and it did not work the first time... oh well).

Anyway, I uploaded the data for you to take a look anyway.
I find it strange that the data from the Leawo player appears to be similar (at least it is indeed about the same blu-ray and you can see many matches), however there are some errors since there are invalid descriptor types 0 and 3 defined in that file.

@Nalor: Maybe you can make sure the fix-up table is applied in modes other than 5?
I tested mode 4 several times and it does not produce a version that is ok.

Here is the File:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...85668919539554