View Single Post
Old 13th October 2015, 20:03   #33545  |  Link
har3inger

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybkma View Post
I have limited experience with subs, never paid too much attention to them before. But since you are asking for feedback, here is mine (Using mVR 89.9 & Subfilter 3.1.0.744):

2) If the sub is one line then it is completely inside the bottom black bar which am sure is the intended effect. But if the sub contains two lines then the top line is still up in the video picture and bottom line is now in the black bar. Not sure if this is intended or if both sub lines are supposed to be inside in the black bar. Only Subfilter default setting I changed is the font size as stated above.
This.

It's possible to adjust the margin/gutters for subs such that double-line subs are entirely within the black space, but then single line subs are way at the bottom and look sorta weird. Right now I have this compromise using gutters and spacing where single subs look fine, and double subs half overlap into the video area.

Is there any possible way to adjust subs to snap to the top of the bottom black bar? However, I'm not sure how >2 line subs would then be handled.
har3inger is offline   Reply With Quote