View Single Post
Old 8th January 2010, 11:55   #6561  |  Link
digib

First of all thanks Atak Snajpera for this great util. I'm glad I found it some time ago!

I would like to ask for help relating to ripbot:

1-When I create a queue of jobs, in the 8th job and next ones, the audio box source in the Encoding settings shows "NO AUDIO", while the previous 7 jobs have no problem, showing the source audio that ripbot demuxed from the original video file. That problem creates a limitation of 7 possible jobs in queue, I guess it is a very easy problem to solve from any part of my software pack or from the ripbot code.

EDIT: it is not about number of jobs, it happens just in two videos. Strange because they are all part of a serie of videos from the same source, a digital photo camera Canon Ixus 85, same settings always: 640x480 with audio in PCM uncompressed @ 44100 Hz. Don't know why selecting these two .avis in ripbot are showed as no source audio, while other videos from the serie have been compressed with no problem. Virtualdub shows audio track with no problem.

2-Is there any way of doing a White Balance correction from within the ripbot software (I believe it is not possible) or any of the tools installed to work with ripbot? If I should use a new tool I would be glad to know what is the easiest way for doing this common editing in camcorder recordings

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by digib; 8th January 2010 at 12:31.
digib is offline   Reply With Quote