View Single Post
Old 9th April 2017, 17:47   #25822  |  Link
mparade

@jdobbs

Maybe a bug?:

I have just finished testing a bit the Quick-play menu feature of BD-RB. After importing my complete Tom&Jerry Classic DVD Collection Volume 1. I just wanted to burn them (6xDVD5) directly to a BD-25 media. I have used my own menu page for this job. The bug I recognized described in steps as follows to be able to repeat:

- I played an item from the Quick-play menu;
- During play I changed audio from English to e.g. Hungarian and the subtitle language to e.g. Hungarian;
- After watching 3 items sequentially I entered the Quick-play menu to play an other item from the end;
- During watching that one I realized that both the audio and subtitle language had set back to English, however I finished playing the previous item with a Hungarian audio and subtitle language chosen;

It seems after entering the Quick-play menu both the audio and subtitle language tracks chosen set back to the defaults due to some unknown reason. If I play items sequentially without entering the menu, the tracks will not be set back.

It is not really convenient because each time I enter the menu (for the purpose of playing an other item among the 70-80pcs in this case) and play an other item I have to set back my preferred language manually using my remote controller both for the subtitle and the audio tracks which has already been done previously.

Please help.

Thank you very much.

Last edited by mparade; 9th April 2017 at 17:56.
mparade is offline   Reply With Quote