View Single Post
Old 13th March 2019, 22:16   #593  |  Link
maxkill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus1189 View Post
I never claimed that, I never did a false statement and I never lied. Please read my post again. The proof is when you get my point. And this is exactly the point. You write so much and say nothing. And if somebody has another opinion you write he/she is a lyer. You really don‘t seem to don‘t get my point, silly me, at least I tried to get you to get down on earth „MrIknowitall“.

To summarize and repeat it, perhaps you get it sometimes when you realize that your holy settings aren‘t as good as you think.

You also have your ridiculous noob thread in your signature. Lol. This is a proove for your problem. The users don‘t need your noob settings and do yourself a favor and don‘t attack users this way.

Please read the reactions in your noob thread. The users don‘t like it.

I have my own settings, but I don‘t create a thread because I think these only define my personal taste and don‘t help anybody, stick with Asmodians settings and tune it if you want to your personal taste as I did.

But please stop acting this way. You don‘t help anybody with your hurtful way. You don‘t get what others write here and seem to need it to hurt these who have another opinion.

Please stop, simply stop. Enough said, but I am sure you will again write hurtful nonsense. If I would be a moderator, you would be blocked for a short period of time to post new stuff, perhaps this will help.

I apologize for this post but it seems you simply don‘t get it with other words.
Sorry ...
1. I would suggest you improve your english, it is quite hard to understand what you are driving for here..
2. That's like, just your oppinion man.
3. Tell you what, take your head out of the sand and actually apply my bin file and choose a scene with some grain in it, take a picture of that scene with my settings, then set the player to default and take a picture, then go to my thread and post these there and tell me why I am mistaken and I'll listen to what ya have to say.