View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2019, 21:11   #16742  |  Link
forkicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by forkicks View Post
All my servers except the main one running side-by-side on the same machine with ripbot have started to fail with:

Encoding started...
""\\PCNAME\Ripbot264temp\Tools\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe" -loglevel panic -i "\\PCNAME\Ripbot264temp\job1\Chunks\36.avs" -strict 1 -f yuv4mpegpipe - | "\\PCNAME\Ripbot264temp\tools\x265\x265_x64.exe" --seek 176 --colorprim bt709 --transfer bt709 --colormatrix bt709 --crf 18 --fps 24000/1001 --min-keyint 24 --keyint 240 --frames 1613 --sar 1:1 --profile main10 --output-depth 10 --tune psnr --ctu 16 --max-tu-size 16 --qg-size 16 --y4m --pools "+" --output "\\PCNAME\Ripbot264temp\job1\Chunks\36.265" -"
x265: [error]: unable to open input file <->
(this is just an example, its the same for other jobs/chunks)
Also, running this command from the command line produces the same result. (I couldn't copy paste the error, so i typed it in here, please attribute any typo to my fingers :-) )

after i updated my main ripbot with the latest update and started new batches.

This happens on all files, while encoding to 265 mkvs.

I have tried updating all the servers also to latest version, same result (initally had only the main one updated to absolute last version)
I managed to get my DE servers to work again by mounting a share on each of them so that the path that is set on the avs file is the same locally for each of them.

Basically, in the avs file, on each DE server,
FFVideoSource: Failed to open 'Y:\filename.mkv' (\\PCNAME\RipBot264temp\job4\Chunks\6.avs, line 7)
the "Y:" is wrong, it should be \\PCNAME\(...)". The path that is set in the avs file is only valid in the machine running ripbot.

My fix was making that path also valid on each DE server by sharing and mapping the share so that it matches.

This only happens since the last version, this was working fine previously, but the problem is definitly that.

fK
forkicks is offline   Reply With Quote