View Single Post
Old 19th March 2010, 22:15   #7343  |  Link
PhilippeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsbackup View Post
Did you try my suggestion above, post # 7325?
There must be some software installed on your PC that is preventing BD-RB's use of ffdshow to decode VC-1 files.
Also: Uninstall Avisynth, ffdshow, and haali. reboot. Reinstall those three programs.
I just lost my whole post GRRR - Re-Writing Again...

Yes i did your suggestion - it's a one minute try - re-downloaded from the top of this thread, unzipped, ran as admin - said everything was ok, went to proceed with VC1, failed, exited, re-ran it, and asking again for modifying the config...

Now everybody trry to follow my thinking: If BD-RD validates its change after doing it, and it says that it was successfull, how come that same BD-RB says it is not configured next time i run it (like 5 seconds after that ?)

JDoobs ? Can't be the same test you do at program execution than after modidying whatever has to be modified ?

PS: I don't think the problem is with the direct show registry as Newer MP 12 uses media foundation class, not direct show anymore. So whatever the changes that may be done on the direct show side won't affect unless i re-route thing from mfc to direct show ? (Or am i completely lost ?)

PS2: Sorry for the repetition - this Message board said it scrapped my message first time, it seems like it didn't afterall.

Last edited by PhilippeB; 19th March 2010 at 22:19.
PhilippeB is offline   Reply With Quote