View Single Post
Old 13th June 2014, 13:43   #541  |  Link
cyberbeing
Broadband Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm3n View Post
Thx you so much cyberbeing! You fixed it.
Looks the same on both 1080p and 4:3 now. And seems pretty stable.
Good to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCRaistlin View Post
I have discovered that the issue appears when both VSFilter and XySubFilter are installed, no matter if they're added to MPC-HC's External Filters list or not.
Is there some reason why you are adding anything to MPC-HC External Filters?

Quote:
Also, VSFilter can be loaded by that even if it's not added to External Filters list.
VSFilter can be loaded by what? Nothing should be added to MPC-HC External Filters.

Quote:
If VSFilter will be deleted and then installed again the issue won't appear till next reboot. After reboot, the issue will be here again.
Are you ensuring to always "uninstall" (regsvr32 /u VSFilter.dll) first before you delete? Though either way, this doesn't make any sense. Which version of VSFilter are you using?

It sounds like you may have a conflicting filter or otherwise partially broken playback setup. I no longer have a Windows XP box, so I cannot really troubleshoot this with you. Could you please try installing CCCP, running "Repair CCCP" under settings, and rebooting. If you still have issues when using CCCP with XySubFilter, they should be able to troubleshoot it with you on their forums. At this point in time, I'm having a hard time believing that something other than XySubFilter isn't to blame for this failure.
cyberbeing is offline   Reply With Quote