View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2013, 01:16   #18033  |  Link
gonca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiophile1178 View Post
^^^ Probably this. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with BDRebuilder but merely a way of circumventing copying the disc. I believe that "Now You See Me" uses seamless branching which is why it's playing out of order as the disc is probably referencing a playlist that tells it to play out of order. What I have done with this issue in the past is to find the correct playlist with BDinfo and find all the other playlists that are incorrect. Take the incorrect playlists and move them to another folder outside of the Blu-ray structure. Copy the the correct playlist x number of times and rename those copies to the same numbers of the incorrect playlists. It will probably play correctly now. If playback is good encode with BDRebuilder.

Example:

Correct Playlist: 00800.mpls
Incorrect Playlists: 00801.mpls, 00802.mpls, 00803.mpls, 00804.mpls.

1. Move incorrect playlists to another folder outside of your bluray structure.
2. Make 4 copies of 00800.mpls and rename those copies to 00801.mpls, 00802.mpls, 00803.mpls, 00804.mpls.
3. Verify proper playback in software player.
4. If #3 is good encode in BDRebuilder.

Note: The above method is merely an example (made up playlist numbers) of what you'd have to do for your two discs and NOT the actual playlist numbers.
If doing a full disc back up this isn't necessary as the proper mpls is still there and used by the disc, if doing movie only then the proper playlist should be selected for the stream tab, with other movie-only playlist if need be.
gonca is offline   Reply With Quote